Glasgow City Region and wider Scotland
On 6 November Climate Ready Clyde (CRC) together with University of Strathclyde’s Business School (SBS) will host the first Scottish meeting of the MESH network. It will bring together those working in climate change and adaptation across the private, public and third sectors in Glasgow City Region, wider Scotland and members of the Mesh network from further afield, for an evening of networking and exchanging reflections on their work in the context of climate crisis.
To set the context for discussions, the evening will feature brief talks on approaches to climate change and adaptation by professionals from creative, finance and media spheres.
The event is open to attend for anyone across the UK.
- Prof. James Curran, Chair, Climate Ready Clyde and Executive Dean, Strathclyde Business School
Climate change and adaptation professionals working in creative, finance, and media industries
- Joseph Hagg, Science and Skills manager at Adaptation Scotland
- Lesley Anne Rose, writer and artistic producer, embedded artist at Climate Ready Clyde
- Jimmy Greer, Head of sustainability at ACCA
- Dr. Roddy Yarr, Assistant Director (Sustainability) at University of Strathclyde
Drinks and canape reception kindly sponsored by Balfour Beatty